Monday, October 16, 2017

Quotes of the Day

remember-that
Great Collection of Quotes of the Day by famous authors.
With renunciation life begins.
~Amelia Barr ~Quote of the Day
A wide screen just makes a bad film twice as bad.
~Samuel Goldwyn ~Funny Quote of the Day
Nature is the art of God.
~Dante Alighieri ~Nature Quote of the Day
Love is too young to know what conscience is.
~William Shakespeare ~Love Quote of the Day
The enemy of art is the absence of limitations.
~Orson Welles ~Art Quote of the Day
And when I breathed, my breath was lightning.
~Black Elk ~Nature Quote of the Day
The first money I ever earned was for drawing stone tools.
~Mary Leakey ~Art Quote of the Day
The absence of alternatives clears the mind marvelously.
~Henry Kissinger ~Quote of the Day
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
~Jules Renard ~Funny Quote of the Day
True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.
~Torquato Tasso ~Love Quote of the Day

In addition, I also do not mind if you decide to Share this post on Social Networks. It will help me get more readers and make me more motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment