Thursday, October 26, 2017

Best WhatsApp Love Status, Short Love Quotes and Sayings

Hello Jaanu! Are you searching for latest love status/quotes for WhatsApp, Facebook, if yes then I must say you are at the right place. First of all thanks for being here. Here you'll read about the amazing collection of love status, love quotes, this place is only made for true lovers, so if you are not one of them then you may leave now. Also note, all the below Status & Quotes on love were to Copy & Share. Now let's directly jump into the best collection of love status for WhatsApp/Facebook list, enjoy. Also, Join XDiary On Facebook. Solve the given Captcha.

WhatsApp-Love-Status
Best WhatsApp Love Status, Short Love Quotes, and Sayings

Short Love Quotes and Sayings:

I want vitamin "U"
Love has no limits.
I think love is fearless.
I need you so much closer.
I want another day with you.
Dear crush!! You've crushed me ♥
You can't stop loving short girls.
My Hearts beats only for you.
Only you can give me that feeling.
Everything is fair in Love and War.
My heart is perfect because.. you are inside.
Also, Read: Romantic Birthday Status for Whatsapp & Facebook
Don't say you love me unless you mean it.
I'd cross the world for someone like you.
Hi, is a short, simple word but it's how love starts.
Love can be demonstrated not defined.
There is No Scale To Measure the love...
Never trust your heart because it's on the right side.
Love isn't complicated, people are.
Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I'll give it back.
When I count my blessings I count you twice.
Love when you are ready, not when you are alone.
Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
When I talk to you I fall in love over and over again.
Every time I look at the keyboard U and I always together.
Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.
There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you - I Love You.
I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.
Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
If you are not interested then don't cheat him.. Better leave him.
He loves death, she loves life, he lives for her, she dies for him…
Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I don't love you
When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I'll say you.
You re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are.
I usually don't get attached too easily, but that changes when I met you.
Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
whatsapp-beautiful-love-status

Best WhatsApp Love Status & Facebook Love Quotes:

In life, I need only you!
Fall in love, not in line.
I can't stop missing you.
Thanks for being in my life
In love Never say "Sorry"!
Life is too short to cry on…
Let all that you do be done n love.
I'll never forget the first time I saw you.
True love has a habit of coming back.
I'm done begging for your love.
A true love story nerve ends.
I don't even know why I like you. But I just do.
I can't go a day without thinking about you.
There is no finish line so love the journey.
If you love something set it free.
So many of my smiles begin with you.
Love is that which, cannot see the poorness…
Love in Life, Make the life beautiful...
Love is that, which can never explain.
I hope you always find a reason to smile.
I need you, you need me. Let's make it work.
It's not about her looks, It's about her heart.
If you fall in love… be ready for the tears..!!
You are my favorite reason to lose my sleep.
The heart that loves, stays always young.
Live life fully, no place for hate, only love.
Love me for a second and I'll love you forever.
Love conquers all things let us too surrender to love.
You are the only clock that's ticking in my heart..!!
Late night conversations with our loved ones..!! ♥
Also Read: Top 20 Best Inspirational Quotes
I can't see myself without you. Sold My Soul to You ♥
My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".
Better to b alone than being wid sme1 who makes u feel alone…
Love is like a Air... We can’t see it but! we can feel it...
My "Heart" is always your!I love you even when I hate you.
Love is not about possession, Love is about appreciation
So far, but I love you always dream without fear, love without limits...
Why am I so afraid to lose you when you're not even mine?
You either live in love or die, there is no way in between
I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?
Love is knowing that someone is there for you always
The person loves you more will fight with you daily without any reason
Whenever I see your text the first thing comes in my mind is YOU. ♥ :p
Be the type of person you want to meet.
Love-Status-Quotes-for-Whatsapp-Facebook
When I think about you... I don't feel so alone….All I need is your love.
Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning.
You think you are one of millions but you're one in a million to me.
You left me? Fine! But don't love somebody else in front of me.
Fund love found sadness at the end of the line. - Wyn Owen Justin
True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries then life is good
Always Love your GB from your Heart, not from your mood or Mind...
If you were thinking about someone, while Studying you're definitely in Love…
Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.
I want you today and tomorrow and next week and for the rest of my life.
Love is That Which cannot see the Religious, Caste, Rich, Poor, in life...
Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.
Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.
The minute you think of giving up think of the reason why you held on so long.
Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Love cures people, both the one who give it and the one who receive it. ~Dr. Karl
Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.
First of all, we like to thank you all for visiting and enjoying our collection "Best Love Status for WhatsApp, Facebook, Short Love Quotes & Sayings", if you really enjoyed our collection then don't forget to appreciate our efforts by sharing this article with your friends and love ones. Thanks for visiting our blog and have a wonderful day ahead, cheers for your true love life. ♥
Don't Forget To Share, Because Sharing is Caring. 
Take your time to Comment on this Post. 
Be always the first to know, Follow us!

No comments:

Post a Comment