Monday, October 16, 2017

Angry Status for WhatsApp & Facebook | Short Angry Quotes

Angry Status for WhatsApp & Facebook | Short Angry Quotes: Hello Friends, first of all, thanks for visiting this article. Are you searching for angry status, angry quotes to update your profile then we must say you are at the right place. Here we've got an amazing collection on angry status for you all, you surely going to like our collection for sure. Also, note all below angry status was free to share with your friends on social media, so let's get into the article.
angry-robert-downey-jr
Anger is only one letter short of Danger.
A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.
Some friends are like pennies. Two-faced and worthless.
Sometimes I’m not angry, I’m hurt and there’s a big difference.
Don’t make so many promises when you can’t even keep one.
Nobody makes you angry, you decide to use anger as a response.
Anger repressed can poison a relationship as surely as the cruelest words.
Everything is getting expensive except some people, they are getting cheaper.
If you are going to talk about me behind my back, don’t smile at me to my face!
Never make yourself feel like nothing to make someone else feel like everything.
Some people never realize the emotional and mental damage they do to others.
Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were.
Stop being so negative, go see a psychiatrist or something facebook is for happy people.
Tired of waking up every day and putting on a stupid fake smile and lying to the world.
It’s tough when the people you care about the most are the ones who make you feel the worst.
Do not teach your children never to be angry, teach them how to be angry.
There are no words to describe the anger and frustration that I am feeling right now.
Also Read: Unique WhatsApp Status 2017 | Best WhatsApp Status
The worst-tempered people I’ve ever met were people who knew they were wrong.
I just don’t care if anyone doesn’t like me I wasn’t put on earth to entertain everyone.
Two things a man should never be angry at…What he can help… and what he cannot help.
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
Everyone has the right to be angry but that doesn’t give them the right to be cruel.
If you are going to talk about me behind my back, don’t smile at me to my face!
It sucks when you realize you rejected other people for that one person who wasted your time.
Never forget what someone says to you when they are angry because that’s when the truth comes out.
You think that you have damaged me but really you just made me that much stronger... Thank You!!
I'll not delete you or block you. I am keeping you there so you will be able to see how happy I’m without you. ;)
Sometimes one middle finger isn’t enough to let someone know how you feel. That’s why you have two hands.
My silence doesn’t mean that I quit... It simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

Short Angry Quotes and Sayings

Anger is fear in disguise.
Anger is temporary madness.
Don’t get mad _ Just get even.
May I kill you in the morning?
Is getting close to just walking away?
Anger blows out the lamp of the mind.
Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.
Don’t get mad, smile and creep them out instead.
When you stopped believing in me, I did too.
Anger always comes from frustrated expectations.
Just because I’m being quiet, that doesn’t mean I’m mad.
Did you ever just want to slap the stupid out of someone?
Is singing, if you’re angry and you know it punch their face…
All angry persons are to be treated, by the prudent, as children.
Anger is never without a Reason, but seldom with a good one.
Your mistake is letting me go, my mistake was letting you in.
If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from my life.
Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.
Don’t try to please other people if in the end, you know it wont work.
People change, things go wrong, shit happens, but life goes on.
Telling someone to calm down just makes them so much more angry.
I just don’t care if anyone doesn’t like me I wasn’t put on earth to entertain everyone.
A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control.
Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
Nobody makes you angry, you decide to use anger as a response.
A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regret.
Never do anything when you are in a temper, for you will do everything wrong.
When you ask someone if you over reacted, then that’s your heart telling your mind that it was a stupid decision.
Angry? Take a deep breath before you speak, because your mouth acts quicker than your brain.
The embarrassment after the anger is biggest humiliation a person can experience.
The strong man is not the good wrestler, the strong man is only the one who controls himself when he is angry.
Anger is a great force. If you control it, it can be transmuted into a power which can move the whole world.
Anger is not bad. Anger can be a very positive thing, the thing that moves us beyond the acceptance of evil.
Hope you all enjoyed all the above collection of  (Angry Status for Whatsapp & Facebook | Short Angry Quotes), if you really enjoyed our collection and you want us to share more WhatsApp Angry Status with you all then do let us know via comments below. Have a great life and don't forget to check our previous status collection. and Share this post with your amazing friends. :)

2 comments:

  1. This entire post absolutely ROCKS! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It really shows. Angry Status

    ReplyDelete